COVID-19 changes old paths of making medical communication with health care professionals. You may find many obstacles in promoting your medical knowledge and provide quality service. MSL lockdown and lack of medical conferences are just some of them. Yet, no one knows how long it will take to go back to "normal".
We need to adapt to a new "normal" as soon as possible.
Some facts from recent digital activations
- We estimate only 10% of HCP will join webinars in the next months
- All of the major international conferences will take place online
- It will be challenging to reach HCP in digital, more spam, more webinar opportunities, and more Zooming.
As a result, we predict
- HCP will be looking for the more meaningful and continues added-value proposition in digital
- HCP will choose activities in digital thanks to the relationship with a representative or a peer recommendation
- HCP will be looking for "video content" that will help them acquire knowledge quickly.
- HCP will more resistant to email booming
Highp can help marketing managers to start digital activation faster:
- We offer end-to-end support to organize virtual congresses, congress highlights, or webinars.
- We focus on building a customer database and consents for further use.
- We deliver marketing and sales team detailed customer profiling.
- We use Highp push-video messaging to improve access (up to 85% reach, 55% engagement), customer experience (95% positive feedback), and efficiency (multiple performance indicators available).
- We train your team on how to organize a day around a new way of visiting physicians.