There are many things you can do to enhance your communication with Healthcare Professionals and drive their attention to your product or educational campaign. In fact, technical novelties empower you with the possibility to base your entire promotion on one smart application.
Highp is a good example of digital marketing communication tool used by top global pharma companies. Basing on real campaigns conducted with the use of Highp in 2015, we have selected top nine effective techniques to catch the doctor’s eye and attention:
Highp campaigns are sent via SMS or e-mail with a link directing the receiver to a short personalized video, text message and rich attachments in PDF and PP.
- Send the physician an innovative expert bulletin on his mobile. This brochure should contain expertise articles in the field of new medication, treatment methods or therapy success stories. Thanks to Highp, all this will be preceded by an entertaining intro video recorded by Key Opinion Leader, expert in the field. If the doctor wants to know more on the subject, he is invited to send a ‘I have further questions’ request. Studies prove such multichannel marketing gets around 35% open-rate and 90% positive feedback among recipients.
- Invite the doctor to an educational session taking place on a conference. It’s easy – collect telephone numbers to physicians participating in the event and send out video invitations to a specific lecture, discussion or work-shop. Add some materials about the event and just wait for the guests to appear! Afterwards, you can summarize the session with another Highp message.
- If you have medical representatives in the field, equip them with personalized video follow-ups. This is the newest generation of mobile marketing, as 2016 will be about video and who uses it effectively. Salespeople can deliver valuable information about the product in Highp messages and doctors view them on mobile in their free time. But, what is key to this follow-up contact – your representative will maintain close relations with the Healthcare Professional. How? By sending that particular physician a video dedicated to him. It could look like this: ‘Dear Doctor, after the last meeting we held, I would like to share more interesting materials about our product with you. I really enjoyed our conversation on international vaccination policies. Let’s continue the topic next time!’
- Greetings – strengthen relations with the physician by sending him occasional Highp video greetings followed by a beautifully crafted card.
- Conferencing coverage – Pharma marketing must-have! Provide physicians, who could not make it to an important event, with the most important, relevant outcomes from an international conference or symposium. Keep them informed by sending live or daily streaming from lectures. You can deliver various messages – daily event program, summaries from workshops, video interviews with important speakers and streaming from lectures. That’s a very powerful tool to communicate with physicians, as you provide them with they really expect and enjoy – knowledge from respected conferences for free.
- Invite HCPs to online streamed Just like during conferences, you can put together doctors and patients from different countries and specializations. The difference between the events is webinars do not need any special occasion, you can organize them whenever you need.
- Motivate your employees by using Highp for internal communication. Imagine your representatives, product and project managers receiving short videos recorded by your Head of Division or HR employee, encouraging them to read a report attached to the message or invite them to an annual company event. It’s concrete, quick and fun, people will like it.
- Build loyalty programs for customers – automatically send educational messages and tips to registered patients. If you think about optimizing your 360 marketing, Highp might be the element you missed to deliver promotion that reaches the customer just about everywhere.
- Effectively communicate in the region – coordinate all the communication with cooperators, internal and external partners and suppliers by sending them Highp email and SMS messages with invitations for internal meetings, quarter or year summaries, new activities and plans. You can also manage tasks assigned particular regions by your headquarters.
Interested in trying out Highp? Check our website: http://gethighp.com/
Best to combine with mobile opt-in collection tool http://getdatuso.com/